2. Click "Connect Wallet" in the upper right corner of the page
3. Click "My NFT", you can find the NFT in the wallet
On this page, you can choose to auction or trade NFT.
How to sell NFT on MoonSwap?
Choose any NFT you own and click "Sell"
2. Enter the ideal selling price and click to confirm the sale to put it on the market
3. After the NFT is sold, 2.5% of the seller’s NFT transaction amount will be charged as a handling fee. The handling fee distribution rules are as follows: 1% will be destroyed; 1% will be invested in the Staking vault; 0.5% will be used for platform maintenance .
How to auction NFT on MoonSwap?
Please set a starting price and a buyout price;
2. Set auction time
3. After clicking "Confirm", the NFT has entered the auction market.
3. In the auction process, when the bidder is out, he will make a profit.
After the auction is over, the auction publisher can claim the profits from the auction NFT or receive the NFT in the case of unsuccessful auctions. Note: After the bidder receives the NFT, the auction publisher automatically receives the profits;
When the auction countdown is less than 1 hour, each bid will add 10 minutes to this auction, and the auction will be extended by up to 1 hour;
Each bid requires an increase of 10% on the basis of the previous bid. Among them, 20% belonged to the last bidder and 80% belonged to the auction publisher;
The platform will charge 3% of the seller’s revenue in the auction as a service fee. 40% of them will be used to buy $MOON and BURN, 10% of them will enter Staking Vault, 50% of them will be the platform income.